Provide instructions on how to properly power on the INSIGHTqc controller.
All INSIGHTqc controllers
Steps to Power ON the INSIGHTqc controller:
- Connect the provided power cable into the Power Entry Module
- Ensure that the connection is fully seated into the Power Entry Module
- Tighten the Power Cord Retainer Clamp to ensure the power cable remains securely connected to the Power Entry Module
- Check that the Power ON/OFF Switch is set to OFF (O).
- Securely plug the other end of the Power Cord into a dedicated power outlet that provides adequate voltage and amperage supply for the controller type.
- Toggle the Power ON/OFF Switch to ON ( I ).
- The Ingersoll Rand logo on the upper part of the face of the controller will illuminate, indicating the controller is powered on.
DC2012-002 Quick Guide_Installation Power Sizing and Controller Tool Cable Sizing
- This is from our legacy product, but still applies for properly determining the voltage and cable length recommendations based on tool size to be used in conjunction with the controller.