NOTE : Interlocks aid the user in enforcing line controls.
- When a job is selected, the tool is enabled if there are no other interlocks preventing the tool from getting enabled.
- When the job is complete, the tool gets disabled and the job selection is cleared.
- The user must select a job in order to run the tool again.
- The user can select the same job or a different job.
- The tool is disabled until a valid barcode is scanned.
- Once a barcode is scanned, the tool will run the selected job.
- Once the job completes or aborts, the tool will be disabled until the next valid barcode is scanned.
- The tool is disabled until an enable signal is received.
- The tool is disabled when a disable signal is received.
- The enable or disable signals can come from MES protocols, DIO, or Fieldbus. DIO and Fieldbus are governed by the setting for either 1 Line or 2 Line Enable or Disable in the spindle settings.
- The tool is disabled until the socket assigned to the PSET is selected from the socket tray.
- If wrong socket is selected, multiple sockets are selected, or no socket is selected, then the tool will be disabled.
- The check for valid socket selection is done at the end of each tightening.