What is a PSET?
- A PSET is a collection of tightening STEPS used together to control the tool during a single rundown.
- At least one PSET must be created within a JOB in order to complete any tightening operation, but multiple PSETs can be assigned to a JOB if desired.
- The same PSET can be used in multiple JOBs
- A JOB with a valid PSET must be created and selected for the system to run.
- A single controller can store up to 255 PSETs.
The PSET screen in the controller software allows the user to create, edit, or delete PSETs as needed.