I see both the W5132 and W5133 3/8” cordless impacts offered. What is the difference between these tools? Which tool is better?
Customers, Distributors, and End Users looking for a quick explanation on the design changes between the W5132 and W5133.
The W5133 replaced the W5132 model impact in Fall of 2019.
The W5133 has several improvements over the W5132. See the list of feature developments below:
- The W5133 has a ½” longer tip to tail length. The tool's tapered front end extends the reach and provides greater access.
- The W5133 has a revised hammer case bushing and seal enhancement that allows it to maintain lubrication longer and block out debris.
- The W5133 has been constructed with a higher quality of internal parts for increased durability.
Along with these improvements, the W5133 maintains a majority of the same beneficial features as the W5132. See a brief list below of the features most frequently asked about by customers that will remain the same:
- Torque range and settings from Hand Tight to Max Power.
- The 360 degree shadowless LED ring with same rated brightness.
- The W5133 will use the same IQV20 Series Batteries.
- The same rubber protective boot can be used, W5132-BOOT.
- The W5133 is available in the same kit configurations:
- W5133-K12, 3/8" Impact Wrench, BC1121 Charger, 1 BL2022 Li-ion Battery & Bag
- W5133-K22, 3/8" Impact Wrench, BC1121 Charger, 1 BL2022 Li-ion Battery, 1 BL2012 Li-ion Battery & Bag