WARRANTY POLICY | CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- Warranty – General Terms and conditions
Ingersoll Rand products come with a commercial warranty period (including your consumer legal rights) covering defects due to faulty materials or workmanship from date of purchase.
The warranty applies only to products purchased new from Ingersoll Rand or its authorized distributors.
Warranty does not include damage resulting from :
(a) Wear and tear from normal use.
(b) Products Serviced by anyone other than an authorized Ingersoll Rand Service Center.
(c) Products that have been misused, neglected, maintained improperly, carelessness (including being dropped) or abnormal usage conditions.
(d) Products that have been subject to any unauthorized modification.
(e) Products that have been used other than in accordance with Ingersoll Rand’s instructions or recommendations.
(f) Non-genuine spare parts fitted.
- The Warranty is limited to an exchange or repair of the product.
Warranty repairs include parts and labor when carried out by an Ingersoll Rand Authorized service center.
All parts fitted under warranty are guaranteed for six months, parts and labor. This guarantee only applies to the parts fitted during the warranty repair.
The rest of the product is still covered for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The replacement product/part will become your property and the replaced product/part will belong to Ingersoll Rand.
- To claim warranty, the original sales receipt or completed warranty card is required with the product.
- For warranty – the product (s) must to be returned at your expense (which will remain your responsibility) – to :
- The supplying authorized dealer
- An authorized service center.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED EXCEPT THAT OF TITLE, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Correction by the Company of nonconformities whether patent or latent, in the manner and for the period of time provided above, shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of the Company for such non-conformity, with respect to or arising out of such equipment.
The Purchaser shall not operate Equipment, which is considered defective, and any such use of Equipment will be at the Purchasers sole risk and liability.
Ingersoll Rand's sole liability and your exclusive remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective Product. (There are no other warranties expressed or implied, and Ingersoll Rand shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages, or any other damages, costs or expenses excepting only the cost or expense of repair or replacement as described above).
- Warranty period
All Ingersoll Rand products are covered by a one-year warranty, unless otherwise specified.
- Legal Warranty
Be aware that you are legally bound by any public statements you make about Ingersoll Rand products, especially through advertisements, social media or on labels.
You can ask for redress under the legal warranty period provided by EU law - if an item :
- doesn't match the product description.
- has different qualities from the model advertised or shown to the client.
- Is not fit for purpose - either its standard purpose or a specific purpose ordered by the customer which you accepted.
- Wasn't installed correctly - either by you, or by the customer, due to shortcomings in the instructions If you inform your customer that the product you are going to sell has quality problems, they cannot then claim redress from you about this particular defect.