This article is intended to serve as a guide for how to activate and test PF-OP Trace Subscription on INSIGHTqc and INSIGHTqcx controllers from Ingersoll Rand.
Involved MID Commands:
- MID 0900 - Tightening Trace Data
- MID 0008 - Tightening Trace Subscription
To Activate PF-OP Trace Subscription on INSIGHTqc or INSIGHTqcx Controller:
- Go to MENU > SETTINGS - Click on PF-OP option.
- Enable the PFOP by clicking on radio button as below.
‼️Note‼️ Procedure for both QCX cordless and QCD corded controller are same as below
- Go to MENU > JOB - Global setting and now set the Job selection as External – MES as below.
To Test Using Python Editor (v3.6+)
- Copy the attached files in a folder where python can run
- Open “StationComputer.py” in python editor.
- ‼️NOTE‼️ Python version 3.6 and higher is recommended
- Uncomment to enable certain MIDs to be sent to controller as shown below in “StationComputer.py” and save.
‼️NOTE‼️ For trace subscription, it is mandatory to subscribe to MID 0008 which is trace subscribe. In this case after running the EOR, corresponding trace will be generated and plotted on the python console.
It will be differing based on the custom software/simulator used by different customers.
- Now open “main.py” file in python editor
- Enter the Controller IP address and port number of the controller as shown below and save.
- Hit run button, now script starts running on the console
- Ensure Job gets selected and is run on the tool
- Trace will be generated as like below points