Chris Taylor, Ingersoll Rand Lead Software Engineer, walks the viewer through important features associated with the INSIGHTqc corded controller.
Important for all users responsible for using or programming the INSIGHTqc corded controller.
|Speaker: Christopher Taylor, Lead Software Engineer||Length: 53:40|
- Initial Setup
- License types and definitions
- Dash board orientation
- Menu options and their definitions
- Menu navigation
- Creating Jobs and Psets
- What's needed by IR to help the user troubleshoot an issue with the controller or process.
- Embedded Help file on the INSIGHTqc Controller
- In depth overview of the INSIGHTqc corded controller features and menus